Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Discover Your “Musical DNA”

Discover Your “Musical DNA”

An online advertisement caught my eye: “Spotify & AncestryDNA Users Can Now Generate Personalized Playlists Based On Their DNA Heritage Results.”

Really? My musical DNA? What is that?

An article by Kaitlyn Wylde in the Bustle.com web site states:
AncestryDNA has joined forces with Spotify to create the ultimate personal playlist curation experience. And by “personal”, I mean the playlist that this partnership offers you will resonate with you very deeply — aka, the music is literally tuned to your DNA. Yes, using your AncestryDNA results, Spotify will put together a collection of songs that are based on your heritage. If you’re in the market for a closer connection to your music library, this special feature will definitely hit the spot. I mean, how much closer can you get than sharing DNA?
Starting on September 19, customers who have received AncestryDNA test results can turn to Spotify to find carefully selected playlists that correspond with their ethnic background as disclosed in their DNA test results.

OK, I thought I had heard of everything but this is new to me. If you are interested in your “musical DNA,” check out the article at: http://bit.ly/2NZXlat.

No comments:

Post a Comment